Are you looking for a machine that will give your sewing projects that professional finish and is easy to use, the CoverPro 3000 Professional is the one!
This professional cover stitch machine sews fine weight fabrics through to heavy weight fabrics (light weight knits, jersey, lycra, organza, crepes, rayon, cotton, linen, denim, fleecy, woollens & more). Stitches available: Triple Top Cover stitch, 2 needle Wide Top Cover stitch, 2 needle Narrow Top Cover stitch, Triple Cover stitch, Double Cover stitch (6mm & 3mm) and Single Chain stitch. Time-saving features include a built-in needle threader, built-in top cover stitch guide with spreader and a Fine Mode switch for stitching lightweight fine knit fabrics. Bright LED lighting illuminates the workspace from 3 locations, one being our innovative retractable sewing light, positioned top left on the machine, above the needle area. The flat work-area can convert to a free-arm work-area for hemming sleeves, necklines, trousers, leggings or any small project.
Built-in top cover stitch guide
Setting machine for top cover stitch is so quick. The top cover stitch guide and spreader are built-in. Using one finger, simply push down the built-in top cover stitch guide and spreader into position. When finished, simply press the lever to retract and store away. A Janome innovation and time saving feature.
Fine mode switching lever
It’s so easy to sew fine weight fabrics. Switch the lever to FINE, machine adjusts ready to stitch light weight fine knits or light weight woven fabrics. Use the STD setting for stitching standard to heavier knit fabrics/woven fabrics. A Janome innovation and time saving feature.
Built-in needle threader
3 needles to thread, use the built-in needle threader, it’s easy to use and a time saver. Select the needle for threading by simply sliding the needle threader switch lever to R/M/L (right needle, middle needle, left needle), then push down on the needle threader lever and thread needle. You’ll be ready to sew in no time.
Top cover stitch and triple cover stitch can chain-off to finish, similar thread chain-off as an overlocker. Depending on the sewing project, finishing options are pulling the needle threads, trim them then pull out behind the needle plate or chain-off leaving a chained thread tail.
Retractable sewing light
LED Lighting in 3 locations, includes the retractable sewing light, which pulls out to illuminate the needle area. The retractable sewing light is an inherited feature from our high-end professional sewing machines. The additional retractable lighting allows you to easily sew at anytime.
Cover Pro 3000 Specs
· Number of Threads: 5
· Cover Hem: Yes, using 3 or 2 needles
· Top Cover Hemming: Yes, using 3 or 2 needles. Machine has built-in top cover guide with spreader.
· Chain Stitch: Yes
· Threading Chart: Yes, located inside front opening cover
· Colour Coded Thread Guides: Yes
· Needle Threader: Yes, built-in with needle selection slider.
· Type of Tension: Manual, lay-in thread tension
· Tension Release: Yes, lift presser foot
· Fine Mode Switch: Pre-set tension for sewing light weight fabrics. Set lever on machine front to FINE when sewing fine stretchable fabrics. Regular setting STD for standard.
· Sewing Speed: up to 1000 stitches per minute
· Adjustable Stitch Length: 1mm to 4mm
· Differential Feed Ratio: 0.5mm to 2.25mm
· Adjustable Foot Pressure: Yes
· Free Arm: Yes, removable extension table
· Workarea to right of needle: W143 x H100mm
· Lighting: Bright LED lighting in 3 locations including the retractable sewing light.
· Needle System: EL x 705
· Machine Weight: 8.6Kg
· Machine Cover: Yes, soft cover
· Thread Cutter: Yes, on face plate
· Accessory Box: Yes
· Foot Control: Yes
· Carry Handle: Yes, short handle, folds flat into the top of the machine.
· Machine Size: W412 x H335 x D245mm
· Instructional DVD: Yes
Janome Cover Pro Included Accessories
· Metal Presser Foot (on machine)
· Clear View Presser Foot
· Tension Release Clip (top cover stitch using thick threads)
· Screwdriver (Large)
· Screwdriver (Small)
· Pack of 5 needles (EL x 705) 3 x #12/80, 2 x #14/90
· Nets x 5
· Spool Holders x 5
· Spool Holder Cap x 5
· Lint Brush
· Needle Threader with needle holder
· Attachment Screws x 2 (for fixing optional accessories)
· Accessory Box
· Foot Control
· Instruction Book
· Instructional DCD
· Machine Dust Cover