Janome Continental M8 Professional is the most advanced sewing and quilting machine in the industry! It has achieved a new level in sewing and quilting. This level can only be described as Hi-Definition! Starting with Janome’s exclusive all-metal one-piece casting, Accufeed Flex™ Plus feed system, and the 12-core brushless DC motor, the list of features goes on and one. Are you ready for the best? The new Janome M8 Professional is ready for all your toughest projects!
Where advanced engineering and technology combine to bring you Hi-Definition results
You take your sewing passion seriously. You deserve a machine that delivers professional results. The Continental M8 Professional has everything you need for Hi-Definition Quilting and Hi-Definition Sewing. The A.S.R. Accurate Stitch Regulator ensures that every quilting stitch you make is perfect. While the professional grade HP Needle Plate and HP2 AcuFeed options allow you to piece with precise 1/4″ seams.
Want more assistance? Use the free AcuSpark2 app with the Continental M8 Professional to see more information about each stitch, review recommended settings, and see what options are available. Or, use the Sewing Applications menus to select your stitches by choosing what kind of sewing you are doing.
Experience the sheer exhilaration of unleashing your creative spirit with the Janome Continental M8 Professional Sewing and Quilting Machine. This remarkable powerhouse is not like any other and will elevate your projects to new heights.
Prepare to be captivated by its unrivalled quilting capabilities. The built-in Accurate Stitch Regulator will guide your hand with absolute precision, ensuring flawlessly even stitches that breathe life into every intricate design. Feel the smooth, uninterrupted flow of fabric beneath your fingertips as the AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System glides effortlessly, granting you total control over the creation of your masterpieces.
But that’s not all; the Janome M8 is an unmatched advisor, a wise companion on your quilting journey. The Quilt Block Advisor will stand by you, offering expert guidance and illuminating the path to perfection. With its assistance, every quilt block will emerge as a breathtaking work of art, filled with emotion and soul.
And let’s not forget the Hi-Definition Sewing Features that will take your breath away. With a staggering selection of 450 built-in stitches, each meticulously designed to ignite your imagination, you will be transported to a realm of limitless possibilities. The 9mm stitch width opens up a world of intricate detail, allowing you to unleash your creativity without restraint. Capable of a maximum sewing speed of 1300 stitches per minute, the Janome Continental M8 will effortlessly see each project to completion.
Witness the sheer power and efficiency of the 7-piece feed dog, ensuring flawless fabric control that energises your creative process. It’s as if the machine possesses a sixth sense, anticipating your every move and enabling you to express every creative thought.
Continental Memory 8 Professional CM8P Advanced Semi Industrial Sewing Machine
- A.S.R. (Accurate Stitch Regulator) Compatible
- AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- Professional HP needle plate, HP and HP2 feet
- Streamlined profile for broader sewing field view
- Stitch tapering function
- Ruler work mode
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Quilt Block Advisor
- Extension table with storage drawer included
- Variable zig zag for free motion quilting
- Floating mode for delicate fabrics
- Cloth Guide included
- 17.81” All metal seamless flatbed
- Adjustable knee lift
- 450 built-in stitches up to 9mm wide, including 3 fonts (block/script/broadway)
- Maximum sewing speed: 1,300 SPM
- Enhanced Superior needle threader
- Thumbwheel by machine head to raise and lower the needle
- 12 Sensor buttonholes, 1 Automatic
- Straight stitch needle plate with left needle position for 1/4” seam foot
- Snap-on presser feet
- 7-piece feed dog
- Sewing applications onscreen support
Technology & Engineering
- AcuSpark2 App provides machine learning and support
- Auto tension system
- Auto-Power Off timer
- Automatic one-touch needle plate conversion with 3 included plates
- USB port Stitch Composer stitch creation software
- Optical bobbin monitoring system
- 7” Color LCD Touchscreen
Features & Accessories
- Full-intensity lighting system with 9 white LED lamps in 4 locations
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin system
- Memorized needle up/down
- Direct touch sewing adjust for Direct select stitch chart
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter
- Twin needle setting
- Easy reverse button
- Advanced plate markings
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Upstanding Dual thread stand (vertical delivery)
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Buttonhole foot with stabilizer plate for thick fabric
- 13.7” to the right of the needle from left needle position
The Detachable AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System is the best on the market. AcuFeed Flex perfectly guides your fabric from the top and bottom. Perfect for quilts, plaids, and any sewing requiring precise control.
Professional Grade Needleplate, HP Foot and HP2 foot
Utilize these narrow gauge industrial-type feet for curves and precise topstitching. They provide great ease of control and superior visibility. Sized perfectly for creating 1/4” seams, achieve accurate stitches and perfect starts on any type of fabric.
A.S.R. Accurate Stitch Regulator™
The M8 comes standard with the A.S.R. (Accurate Stitch Regulator) Janome Accurate Stitch Regulator System includes four feet: closed-toe, open toe, clear view, and the exclusive ruler work foot so that all of your free-motion needs are covered. With the added benefit of being able to set the sensitivity of the sensor; you can adjust the regulation as your skills build.
Ample Work Area and Visibility
The Continental Series has the industry’s LARGEST sewing space available on any household-use machine. With 13 ½” of workspace, a total work area of 17.81”, more than 3” in the needle/needle plate section, and Bright white LED lighting to illuminate your sewing space with shadow-free coverage, your sewing capacity will improve all around. With an added extension table of 26.77” X 15.75”, you’ll have even more workspace. As an added bonus, the worktable has a built-in drawer so that you can keep all of your favorite accessories at your fingertips.
The AcuSpark2 App provides machine learning & support. Simply scan the QR code on the screen of your machine with the app to see information about the stitch, recommended presser feet, adjustment tips, and more.